About Strongvillage

on 1.03.2009
*I would like to be buried with the following items in no particular order. For nobody will deflower my hardware in my absence or drink from my Holy Cuppacoffeegrail, for it will runneth over only my dead body! En chanté.



This blog is my dump (heh!) of anything my twisted brain conjures.

If you are here, you must be looking to get your brain infected with dubious imagery. So be it. But if it gives you night terrors, don't blame me!

I don't frequently update this site because like the Porkapocalypse, I am everywhere, infecting many corners of the web. Perhaps you too would like to get infected?

Here's all manner of things legal...you have been warned:

Copyright
Creative Commons License

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

If you wish to spread the gospel of Strongvillage leave a comment anywhere on this blog.

Strongvillage is friend to one and all, but not to thieves! Poo-fling to thee!


If you're still not clear on what copyright laws are, click on the buttons above.


Here's my email if you're looking for abuse, splendor and all manner of things unholy:

0 comments: