Emo Room

on 9.13.2009
Before Twitter, Yahoo! Answers was my crack. I was on it earlier as I had a few ?'s of my own when I noticed someone asking for an emo bedroom ideas.

Then I drew this little diddy quickly. It's important to note when painting a bedroom, you have to use lighter colors on the walls if you have less than 2 windows. Light plays a major role in interior design. So here's my concept with one window:



Of course I cut & paste the vinyl toys & plushies. And there's wall decals on there as well. I am a fan of minimalism. Oh man, the things I could design with an unlimited budget! A girl can dream.

1 comments:

Gerry Bossier said...

I think this idea is fit for an emo girl! Maybe you can add furniture to make the room look lively. In Indianapolis, Indiana, there are lots of stylish furniture stores. Just be meticulous about choosing one so it would fit with your theme.